Wednesday 20 October 2010

Previous Script

This is the script of the soap trailer that I planned to use with my class mate Jack before he became ill and had to take some time off college. I saved all the planning that I did with Jack so I could indicate to the examiners that I worked extremley hard- by changing from one group to another and dropping what I had planned and adapting to the story that the other group had. I brought some of my ideas and planning into the other group and because I had planning as a group- we used this our advantage. We took my ideas and moulded them into something similar which suited what they had already. This was my drafted script.

Start of soap trailer-

1)   entering school in a hurry and mad rush of people.
      (lots of talking and different conversations)

2) " Football tonight man! You're going down!" Boys talk to each other.

3) "Yeah right- we will see... " Boys talk to each other....snickers and walks off.

4) "Please dont be positive... " Girl in toilet staring at pregency test.

5) "So when are you gonna come back to the boys and what you are actually meant to be doing instead of bedding your girlfriend all the fricken time?!" Boys break out into a fight.

6) "Ellie... I'm pregent." Girl admits to her friend as tears roll down her cheeks.

7) POV of phone- "I am callling you Mrs Cunnigham to inform you that your daugher is being excluded from school for one week for breaking the rules on conduct and vandalism." Phone call home to parents of pregent girl- she is innocent and being set up by football lads to cause tension and hope it will break the boy and girl up so friend returns.

8) "You need to believe me I didnt do it!" Girl shouts at the teachers and crys- goes to hold her belly- panics realising she shouldnt have indicated her pregency and ran from the school.

9) "I still love you." The boy admits his feelings and holds her.

No comments:

Post a Comment